Welcome to Parkes Country Cabins – If you’d like to stay with us, first you must read, understand, and accept the following Terms:
Bookings and payment
1. You can book accommodation at Parkes Country Cabins either online, on the phone, or in person at a Parkes.
2. When you make a Booking, you will be required to pay a deposit equal to at least the first night’s Rate of the Booking (Deposit). You will then be required to pay the balance on your Arrival Date.
3. Once you pay for your Booking (either in whole or in part), you will be deemed to have accepted these Terms.
4. Once we have processed the payment for your Booking, we will confirm the details of your Booking with you in writing. This confirmation creates an agreement between you and us (Agreement).
5. You must pay for your Booking in Australian dollars.
6. There may be instances where you try to make a Booking but we are unable to accommodate you. We try to avoid this as much as possible, but if this happens, we will notify you that your Booking has been unsuccessful.
Changing your Booking
7. If you would like to change your Booking for any reason, you must obtain Parkes Country Cabin’s prior consent to do so.
8. While we will try our best, Parkes Country Cabins may not be able accommodate your request to change your Booking for any reason whatsoever.
9. If we agree to change your Booking, we may adjust the Rate that applies to your Booking to reflect the applicable Rate on the changed Booking dates. In legal terms, this varies the Agreement between you and us. In pParkestical terms, this means that the total cost of your Booking may change.
Transferring your Booking
10. For your safety, it’s important we know who is staying at Parkes Country Cabins at any given time. For this reason, your Booking:
a) is provided to you in your personal capacity (and any other guests named on the Booking in theirs); and
b) cannot be transferred, resold, or otherwise changed into the name of another person without Parkes Country Cabins’ prior written consent.
11. You are solely responsible for your property at all times at Parkes Country Cabins.
12. If your property is lost, stolen, or damaged at Parkes Country Cabins, we are under no obligation to:
a) replace the property;
b) compensate you for; or
c) be liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result.
13. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we are not responsible or liable for any accident or, direct or indirect loss including but not limited to loss suffered to property or person, damage, fatality, injury, psychological injury, inconvenience, loss of enjoyment, disappointment or health related issue whatsoever during your stay at Parkes Country Cabins.
14. You agree to fully and finally release and discharge us from any liability, claim, action, right or entitlement whatsoever you have against us whether known or unknown, whether accrued, contingent or inchoate arising out of, concerning or relating to your stay.
15. If you wish to claim any refund you must contact the relevant Parkes Country Cabins directly.
16. If a condition or warranty cannot be excluded at law then you agree to the fullest extent permitted by law that our liability for a breach of the condition or warranty shall be, at our sole election, the re-supply or payment of the cost of re-supply of the relevant goods or services. All other conditions and/or warranties are expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
17. You fully indemnify us against any loss, liability, damage, action, demand, expense, claim, fine, charge or obligation which we have or may suffer or incur by reason of or in any way consequent upon, arising out of or incidental to the non-performance or non-observance of the obligations and liabilities imposed on you under this Agreement or by reason of or concerning or arising out of your conduct, act or omission on or related to the Booking or your stay at Parkes Country Cabins.
18. We take your privacy seriously and treat your personal information strictly in accordance with our obligations under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
19. These Terms and the Agreement are governed by the laws New South Wales and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
20. If any clause in this Agreement becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining clauses of this Agreement shall not in any way be affected or impaired.
21. This Agreement may only be varied by a document in writing executed by all parties’ authorised representatives.
22. You acknowledge and accept the above Terms applying with respect to the Booking and acknowledge having read and understood them. You understand that no other agreement or disclaimer, verbal or otherwise, applies as this Agreement together with the itinerary contains the entire agreement between you and us.
23. You confirm you am over 18 years of age and free to enter into these Terms and the Agreement.
24. We do not accept school leaver bookings. We do not have the policies, procedures or resources to accommodate groups from school leavers during the annual “Leavers” period. In particular, we do not have adequate resources to engage qualified security personnel to guarantee the safety, comfort and convenience of guests during this period. For this reason, we reserve the right to reject bookings from school leavers for the entire “Leavers” period for all Parkes Country Cabins.
25. In these Terms a reference to:
a) “Arrival Date” means the date you’re set to arrive as set out in your Booking.
b) “Agreement” has the meaning given to it in clause 4 of these Terms.
c)“Booking” means your reservation for accommodation at Parkes Country Cabins.
d) “Cool Off Period” means the 14-day period starting the day after your Booking is confirmed.
e) “Comparable Annual Date” means the corresponding date to your Booking dates if making a Repeat Booking, which is determined using RAC’s online calendar here. For example, if your Booking is for the first weekend of February then your Repeat Booking must also be for the first weekend of February the following year (even if the calendar dates are slightly different).
f) “Deposit” has the meaning given to it in clause 2 of these terms.
g) “No Show” means the event where You do not present at the Parkes Country Cabins on your Arrival Date.
h) “Rate” means the price per night outlined in your Booking and is based on 2 people unless expressly provided otherwise.
i) “Repeat Booking” has the meaning given to it in clause 14 of these Terms.
j) “Repeat Dates” means the date of a Repeat Booking which reflects the Comparable Annual Date.
k) “Special Offer” has the meaning given to it in clause 28 of these Terms.
l) “Terms” means these terms and conditions that you are currently reading.
m) “you or your” means you, our valued member or customer, as set out in the Booking (and includes any other person who participates in, is present at or attends the Booking as a participant).
Cancelling your Booking
26. We understand that from time to time, you may need to cancel your Booking.
27. If you cancel your Booking less than 72 hours before your Arrival Date, you will forfeit your Deposit.
28. If you are a No Show your Booking will be cancelled and you will:
a) be required to pay the full amount set out in your Booking;
b) forfeit your Deposit; and
c) not be entitled to a refund.